It is unquestionably the biggest and most prestigious tournament in world football. The 32 nations, representing five continents, will all compete in three weeks time each hoping for World Cup glory. The fact that it is being held in Brazil only heightens the build up and anticipation of the tournament. read more
- Andy Hunter on Manchester United need to announce their new manager this week
- Chris Jones on Moyes' departure is a lesson for the football world
- The Football Project » Mind Games: Premier League preview on Is Flamini the signing of the summer?
- bradley on Mourinho the master
- Realist on Mourinho the master