Imagine running just over six miles in 90 or so minutes and then being presented with a chance to win the match for your team. Your heart pounding, your legs aching and your head spinning; yet you’ve got to keep everything together to beat the ‘keeper. The whole idea is giving me heart palpitations just thinking about it.
- Andy Hunter on Manchester United need to announce their new manager this week
- Chris Jones on Moyes' departure is a lesson for the football world
- The Football Project » Mind Games: Premier League preview on Is Flamini the signing of the summer?
- bradley on Mourinho the master
- Realist on Mourinho the master