As is quickly becoming the norm for international weeks for England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland; the last seven days has fans of each country spending a lot of their time looking across in the European continent green with envy. Scotland are probably the only one of the five Home Nations that can look back on their two games with any sort of reasonable pleasure, and that will only cause to ramp up the jealousy.
- Andy Hunter on Manchester United need to announce their new manager this week
- Chris Jones on Moyes' departure is a lesson for the football world
- The Football Project » Mind Games: Premier League preview on Is Flamini the signing of the summer?
- bradley on Mourinho the master
- Realist on Mourinho the master